Sping Background

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

We are off to the NCAA tournament!

Well, for those of you who don't know my husband is a huge sports fan....espn in the morning, over the lunch hour, and all throughout the evening. He even checks espn on his new blackberry and acts like its work he HAS to get done:) He was very excited to hear that Boise was hosting a round of the NCAA March Madness tournament. He woke up early Monday morning and bought our tickets. He came in to wake me up at about 6 and let me know that the tickets were a little more expensive than he original thought. Being half asleep I said okay sounds good. When I woke up I found out what the total was for the two tickets and was quite shocked that is was double the price we had thought they were going to be! The tickets sold out very quickly and I am glad Eric got them when he did. I am sure we will have a great time. Go Utah State Aggies!!!!

3 comments:

Kali Jo said...

ah haa! I found your blog. Nice to catch up and yes we do need to get together next time your in town.

Hollie Rae Keller said...

Too funny!!!

The Jones Family said...

doesn't it always seem to work out that way...why not once you find dang, they were a 1/3 of the cost!!fat chance, but what can you say, when it's an awesome chance you snag it while you can!!! have fun...