Sping Background

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Our weekend with Treb

Wow, what a crazy couple weeks it has been! Work has been extremely busy and my normal five day work weeks have been crammed into four allowing for a trip to Pocatello and doctor's appts each Monday. Two weekends ago we had a wonderful family weekend and great time with Sean, Leslie, and Treb. Treb is growing ohhh so quickly and is way too busy to stop for one minute for a picture, sorry no pics:) It must be the age. Anyways, we had a nice family dinner(Steak and salmon, both of our favorites) and had a great time catching up with Sean and Les. Treb and I played peek a boo and Eric and Treb would build with the blocks just in time for Treb to knock the tower down. He looks so much like his daddy and loves to watch movies on his own portable DVD player. He is almost two going on ten. We love and miss you guys!

7 comments:

Lacy said...

Why do you have doctor appointments every mon?

The Jones Family said...

I'm sooooo excited that you started a blog. You are such a beautiful babe! It's fun to see pictures of you and your hubby. Love ya, ains

Kimberlee said...

I love you coming down on Mondays by the way. Loves!

Anonymous said...

Hi Breah! Found your blog from a comment Lacy left on Lindsey Used-to-be-Childer's blog.

Good to find it and I'll be looking forward to see how you're doing!

Paige

Miranda said...

Ooooooooh, look who is in trouble because she didn't tell me she started a blog!

Katie said...

Fun to see you online, Breah! Your nephews are darling (I've seen Treb on Leslie's Facebook)--you're such a fun aunt. I hope your schedule eases up soon!

Kali Jo said...

hey hey hey, nice to see you jumped on the bandwagon and started a blog. So that is what your hubby looks like,, hmm not bad :) oh and you by the way look great! Maybe I'll be in town one of these days and we can get together. Kim always calls me and tellme you are around that day biut I never seem to be able to come. maybe next time.